Saturday, July 17, 2010

she has her nose in a book

A bookshelf that is bursting at the seams makes me very happy. I look forward to the time when my bookshelf is ready to topple over due to the high volume of design books I stack it with. Those books will be ready to provide endless amounts of inspiration and simply look good sitting there on the shelf waiting to be thumbed through. These are the books in my amazon wish list;


Hideaways: Cabins, huts, and treehouse escapes
By: Sonya Faure

The Home Book By: House Beautiful

Parisian Hideaways: Exquisite room in enchanting hotels
By: Casey O'Brien Blondes and Beatrice Amagat

Haciendas: Spanish Colonial houses in the U.S. and Mexico
By: Linda Leigh Paul and Ricardo Vidargas

The Treehouse Book By: Peter Nelson and David Larkin

No comments:

Post a Comment